[NetBehaviour] Fwd: Digital Art Commission, Lets Go Global (Fee: £44,000!)

Edward Picot edward at edwardpicot.com
Fri Jul 5 21:00:32 CEST 2013

 From the Arts Jobs list:

  Digital Art Commission, Lets Go Global

*North West* Closes Monday 22 July 2013 Paid (£40k-50k) Full time
*Artform:* Other, Digital *Contact:* Karen Shannon karen at letsgoglobal.tv
<mailto:karen at letsgoglobal.tv?subject=Re%20Digital%20Art%20Commission>

    Description

The Greater Manchester Arts Officers Network and Lets Go Global are
seeking to commission a new digital arts project. This is an exciting
opportunity to be able to build on our yearlong foundation programme of
our current funding through ACE Grants for the Arts and the Association
of Greater Manchester. During this time we have engaged, and worked with
communities in areas of low engagement with the arts across the ten
local authorities of Greater Manchester.

This commission will focus on bringing work of the highest artistic
quality into communities that rarely experience the arts, giving local
people the chance to see, take part in, and be inspired by world-class
digital artistic talent and excellence.

For more information dowload the PDF from http://bit.ly/1auEz0Q
.<http://bit.ly/1auEz0Q>