[NetBehaviour] Fw: 3D Printed Readymades

manik manik at sbb.rs
Tue Jul 9 15:07:02 CEST 2013

I should say it again because it's meter of principles: there's only one ready made until Rob's re-define that area of human understanding of that phenomenon ... its ''Bottle rack'' / M.Duchamp, 1914/. Different between ''Bottle rack'' and other Duchamp's ''readymades'' is similar with different between monotheism and polytheism. Fact that Duchamp sometime call his ''readymades'' as ''ready- made added'' show us that he has some kind of intuitive knowledge about epochal and unique nature / essence / of, shall I tell - ''monotheistic'' universe of  this one and only ready made (''Bottle rack'' 1914). If you could multiply Universe you could multiply readymades. That was, in short what Rob Myers make / in intention, execution is matter of technique / .
If you thing about *ready made* same as of any word which human kind use than we waste space and energy without reason.
Of course: all I say about ready mades have no implications on Rob's work. He made, actually, / and that's the positive ''absurd'' we should try to understand / condition to ready made became something which we could accept only in endless number of copies. He ''invent'' *holly ghost* with repetition of one ''ready made added'' and that act (repetition) made of *One and only* Ready made existing - live principal, from object he / Rob / jump in immanent, dialectic reason which is base of ready made as object. This is operation similar to inventing resurrections and endless repeat of Christ, his born and dying  who became paradigmatic and iconic first in religion and now in new ''art religion'' / sorry, Rob, but you did that :) take care the other time!/. So far we have two history of readymades: one with Duchamp's ''Bottle rack''/monotheistic, object, aural / and other with Myers 3D replicas; polytheistic, repeating, digital. I hope we understand each other and all implications of Rob Myers act which is epochal as real beginning of XXI century hipper-conceptual art based on new technology ... We even could say - it is first NMA art piece who change complexity of ''old'' art history without rejecting some of best thing we have there. In Goethe's sense, it's not ''original'' art without influence, because as Goethe say /paraphrase/:''When somebody tell me about some poet that he's absolutely original I deeply doubt,because humanity is chained, and that's impossible to be along, original without any influence or connections with past ...''

There's one article about that issue. I haven't read it because I wasn't in mud, but who know ... It could be usefully for something/somebody ( http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/how-duchamp-made-a-splash-and-changed-art-forever-6156613.html )... MANIK ... JULY ... 2013 ...