[NetBehaviour] Turps Banana article

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 12:08:10 CEST 2013

Hi

I'm really pleased to have a piece I wrote about the American painter Jake Longstreth (a remarkable talent, I think) in the new issue #13 of the splendid
Turps Banana magazine.

http://turpsbanana.com/current-issue

If you haven't read it before, it's always a great read, with a very different feel from the rest of the art mags. Even if you hate my piece I defy anyone
not to find *something* of interest there.

The magazine is also a huge labour of love, with lots of attendant fundraising for each issue, so I'm not sending out or posting copies of the piece.

You can buy Turps Banana in a lot of the London galleries or from the site:

http://turpsbanana.com/shop

If anyone does read it, I'd be very interested in your comments

cheers

michael