[NetBehaviour] awesome

alias noemata noemata at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:14:44 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 4:14 PM, James Morris <james at jwm-art.net> wrote:
> or sum
> ======
>
> |   +
> -----
>

> 1 | 2 | 4 | 8 == 1 + 2 + 4 + 8
>
> == awesome

2^4-1 = 15 ?
i think it's just because of the number of disjuncts
for five you can for instance have
1 | 2 | 4 | 8 | 16 == 1 + 2 + 4 + 8 + 16

if you want to equal 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5, i don't know what you have to say
maybe something in the irrational category:
first there's a person (1), he has to choose between two doors and enter one (2)
after that, he's supposed to choose between one and a half door and
enter 'one' of them (3)
then, he's supposed to not choose but just go through one (4)
finally, there's an extra door around somewhere, let's see if he can
choose it (5)
but maybe it doesn't matter if or what he chooses.

0 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 8 | 19 == 0 + 0 + 1 + 4 + 8 + 19

> 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 != 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
>
> == not awesome
>

> not or sum
> ==========
>
> ! | +
> -----
>
> !(1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5) == !(1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5)
>
> == not not awesome
>
> !!(1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5) == !!(1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5)
>
> == awesome!

??
is it that if something is not not a cat then it doesn't mean it's a cat?
i don't think it has to be a cat, no, it only says it's not not a cat.
you can add how many nots you want, it won't return to be a cat.
,imho
those times are over

not not something is the same as not not something else,
they're the same in the sense of undefined maybe?
it's like the exclamation marks are in the wrong end!!

maybe it's a programming practice.
logical or is like + at least
and logical and is like * (multiplication)
the simplicity always astonished me
how can or be an addition?
true if a or b, means truth is a + b
sure
true if a and b, means truth is a * b
both of them have to,
if a is false then a * b is false

can you have - and / in this, a - b, a / b?
if truth is a - b, then it means that a is true and b is false?
if truth is a / b, then [some boolean algebra]
i think that explains a lot
though not the law of thought as such maybe...
that's another matter, no one knows exactly what
it would be great (i guess) if we were all related
below the quantum soup but who knows,
maybe it's a nightmare, or a dream state
but maybe we don't want to dream forever
to wake up to programmatic logic again
and the breads which are done in six minutes.

half-asleep