[NetBehaviour] MacGrid Bombing Language Exercise

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 18:53:38 CEST 2013

This is great Alan. I'm always loathe to say it because it seems like an unecessary reminder of mortality but it has all the attributes of a "late style".

That is - it is the work of someone who knows exactly what they are doing, what matters in the doing of it and what doesn't and who achieves a concentrated and wonderful poetry with the minimum number of gestures.

I don't look at everything you post ( because I'd never get anything else done) but I'm so glad you're making and posting -it enriches us all

warmest wishes
michael