[NetBehaviour] Bill Miller at the Widget Art Gallery. July 17th - August 17th, 2013

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:32:09 CEST 2013

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to share with you the Bill Miller 3D Symbol at the Widget Art
Gallery on IPhone, IPod touch, IPad and osx dashboard, form July 17th
to August 17th, 2013.

About the WAG:

The “WAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into
your pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad.
Every month, directly on your mobile, The “WAG” hosts a solo digital
art exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the
Widget Art Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collections museum because conserves
all the past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod
touch, just copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in
Safari and choose: “add to home” and the WAG's icon will be saved on
your IPhone. Do the same for IPad but paste this other URL:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/, or download the widget
version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/publicart.html . Past exhibitions at:
http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/
To know more about the Widget Art Gallery, I suggest to read my latest
interview on Rhizome
http://rhizome.org/editorial/2012/oct/29/gallery-your-pocket/

About the exhibition:

Bill Miller
'a symbol of indeterminate meaning, floating/rotating into the empty
white WAG room with no viewers'. http://gridworks1.blogspot.it/ G+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/100699201488766157787/about

Enjoy the show!

Best regards, Chiara.