[NetBehaviour] Hip-Hop to Dubstep: International Music Styles and the Remix, Part 7 of 7

netbehaviour netbehaviour at furtherfield.org
Wed Jul 17 18:14:15 CEST 2013

Hip-Hop to Dubstep: International Music Styles and the Remix, Part 7 of 7

Eduardo Navas - http://remixtheory.net/?p=757

List of online resources and music selection for week 7 of Hip-Hop to
Dubstep, taught during the summer of 2013 at The New School’s Media
Studies, Department of Communication. I will be releasing brief notes
based on my class lectures in the near future. If interested in looking
at the actual class webpage with all the weekly selections at once, feel
free to peruse this link: http://navasse.net/NS/NCOM3039A/.

My notes will not be available on the class webpage, only on each
corresponding entry here on Remix Theory. Please note that links may
become broken. If and when this happens, the best thing to do is to
search for the source by name. And do let me know if anything is broken
and I will look into it.