[NetBehaviour] Fw: FREE PUZZLE

manik manik at sbb.rs
Sat Jul 20 20:28:40 CEST 2013

Hi James,
Thanks for link.
We find that ''Free puzzle riot !'' look a bit like ''Free pussy riot!''.
Actually - most of riots are against ''phallocentric'' system of rulling in
every corner of life, and in center, of course. So, we find it's funny to
targeting complexity of that issue without dry sentences like:'' Man /male/
law rulle everywhere.''Instead we use this nice penis who make Wesselmann /
how you said ''penis'' on Latin? ... he.he ... /
That was our idea when ve'we seen this nice picture of phalus.
Cheers
MANIK