[NetBehaviour] my new t-shirt!

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sat Jul 27 22:50:26 CEST 2013

Hi Bob,

Well, every little bit helps ;-)

marc
> Marc,
>
> Nice colour... but 'Neoliberalism' is an ugly label. Whoever invented
> it hasn't done anyone a favour. In oppositional culture and politics
> labels make all the difference. The 'Greens' get it, the
> 'Anarcho-syndicalists' don't. Critiquing Neoliberalism "ain't gonna
> make it with anyone anyhow."
>
> Bob

--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield -- online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery -- Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield