[NetBehaviour] Free comedy show: help colleague's research - June 4th 3pm & 5pm @ Queen Mary University.

Pollie Barden paba77 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 16:58:04 CEST 2013

Hi All,

My colleague is study performance for his PhD. If you are interested or
want to see a free comedy show. Come have some laughs and help a researcher
out.

Details and link to book below.

Cheers,
Pollie

Come and see some free stand-up comedy at Queen Mary's University's
Performance Lab. This Tuesday June 4th, shows at 3pm and 5pm.

I am studying what makes a good performance. We have two professional
comedians booked, and need an audience of volunteers. It will take 40
minutes.

We will be filming, recording laughter and movement.

It is critical we get the right numbers, so please sign-up here:
http://tobyz.net/comedylab/

Toby

--
*To do is to be. -Descartes *