[NetBehaviour] intimations of immortality

Johannes Birringer Johannes.Birringer at brunel.ac.uk
Thu Jun 6 15:44:26 CEST 2013

Hi Alan,

you are going to address immortality at Subtle Technologies?

Wish i could be there.  Want to share your thoughts with us here, like the other time?

I am not directly interested in immortality, but was just this morning reading a small review on a new opera being shown in London,
dealing with Walt Disney (" a man or a company"), and the myth or legend about his wanting to be cryogenically frozen in the hope that one
day he (his company?) might be brought back to life.....   (http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/may/31/perfect-american-eno-phelim-mcdermott)

Apparently Andy Warhol (as a character) strolls into the scene, at one point, too.
What an assemblage of perfect americans.

best wishes

Johannes Birringer