[NetBehaviour] intimations of immortality

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jun 6 17:28:58 CEST 2013

I've been posting 'immortality texts' for a while now - they're going to
be presented against a video background/foreground with Azure, Foofwa and
of course myself in it. I've attached the texts but I'm not sure they'll
go through. There's also the HASTAC text - I'm using part of it, somewhat
modified.

Thanks for asking, Alan

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013, Johannes Birringer wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> you are going to address immortality at Subtle Technologies?
>
> Wish i could be there.  Want to share your thoughts with us here, like the other time?
>
> I am not directly interested in immortality, but was just this morning reading a small review on a new opera being shown in London,
> dealing with Walt Disney (" a man or a company"), and the myth or legend about his wanting to be cryogenically frozen in the hope that one
> day he (his company?) might be brought back to life.....   (http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/may/31/perfect-american-eno-phelim-mcdermott)
>
> Apparently Andy Warhol (as a character) strolls into the scene, at one point, too.
> What an assemblage of perfect americans.
>
> best wishes
>
> Johannes Birringer

==
current text http://www.alansondheim.org/sa.txt