[NetBehaviour] U.K.I. viral performance LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM | OPEN SOUND BERLIN2013

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Jun 19 11:38:28 CEST 2013

Hi Elvia,

 >Is there a reason why you decided for the yellow - bleed - eyes?

You've got a point!

...updates are needed.

Until this gets changed --- which is planned with a re-haul in a couple
of weeks time - how can i help?

Do you want me to change your subscription to daily, weekly or as a digest?

wishing you well.

marc

> Hello NetBehaviour list,
>
> I've susbcribed enthusiastically but I must say that this has not been
> an easy ride. In one day I've received a bunch of emails and everytime
> I try to do something about it, I try the yellow page. I stay on it as
> long as I can see and I try and find where it says Change your
> subscription to daily, weekly etc.. I enter my email and passwords
> again and an hour later I get a new email.
>

> Is there a reason why you decided for the yellow - bleed - eyes? Do
> you want any help with this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Elvia - I'm really trying!
>

> On 19 June 2013 09:28, netbehaviour <netbehaviour at furtherfield.org
> <mailto:netbehaviour at furtherfield.org>> wrote:
>
>     U.K.I. viral performance LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM
>     OPEN SOUND BERLIN2013
>
>     LOCATION: N.K.  (52 Elsen Strasse, Berlin)
>     Date: 23:00, June 29, 2013
>     OPEN CALL for NOISE CODERS to join UKI viral performance at Open Sound
>     Berlin 2013
>
>     Presented by APO33
>     with
>     Shu Lea Cheang on viral attack
>     Julien Ottavi  (aka the noiser) on grand mix
>     &
>     ++++++++++ NOISE CODERS
>
>     U.K.I. live performance invites local (Berlin based) and OPEN SOUND
>     BERLIN2013 participants of noise sound /free software genre to join us
>     on a LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM viral trip!!!  As a sequel to Shu Lea
>     Cheang's
>     cyberpunk cult movie I.K.U. ,  the replicants of U.K.I. trade sex for
>     codes, code sexing code in noise blast out, a virus is born and
>     multiplied to eventually infect a city and take over the BioNet.
>
>     We invite noise coders to plug in with own laptops/devices.
>     Join us on a 90 minute non-stop hyper-jam session.
>     Viralize the open sound Berlin, let's set Berlin under UKI viral
>     attack!
>
>     To join, please write to
>     now at u-k-i.co <mailto:now at u-k-i.co>
>     with your website and online sample work
>
>     UKI - a viral performance/viral game
>     Shu Lea Cheang & Co.
>     http://www.u-k-i.co
>
>     UKI - performance documentation excerpts
>     https://vimeo.com/37978993
>
>     UKI Open Sound Berlin OPEN CALL
>     http://vimeo.com/42255595
>
>     APO33
>     http://apo33.org
>
>     N.K. Berlin
>     http://www.nkprojekt.de/
>
>     OPENSOUND
>     http://www.opensound.eu/

> Elvia vasconcelos
>
> http://flavors.me/elviavasconcelos
> London

--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield -- online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery -- Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield