[NetBehaviour] Fwd: Hortus

Furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Thu Jun 20 12:49:17 CEST 2013

Forwarded message:

Hello,

I just want to let you know that my project Hortus, a techno-ecology in
collaboration with writer Patricia Portela, is presented in London this week
including Saturday.

Considering corresponding themes and topics, this might be of interest to you.

Project
http://overtoon.org/index.php/deboeck/hortus/

Presentation at Dalston Eastern Curve Garden
http://www.artsadmin.co.uk/events/3358

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aoh8zLpbws

In Brussels I run a platform for sound art and media arts with a focus
on sound
http://www.overtoon.org

--
Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Furtherfield
Furtherfield Gallery, McKenzie Pavilion
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ
T +44(0)208 802 2827
www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee registered
in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205. Registered business
address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.