[NetBehaviour] Do we still engage?

Theresa Ramseyer tlr280mp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:39:04 CEST 2013

Alan,

I don't believe we engage nearly as much as we have before.  I
recognize several names on your list, but don't recognize as many or
more.  I definitely haven't engaged with all of the ones I recognize.

For me, it's questions of prioritizing and management.  It's
interesting that you posted this now, because I am gearing up to go
through and judge my email, again, with definitely eyes towards
deleting and unsubscribing from most of it.

One group I lurk on, but have found profitable, and have just about
finished reading Sartre ("Being and Nothingness")  is this Great
Conversations group on yahoogroups,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GreatConversation/
There's been some lively discussion on it and Plotinus.

I started Satre, but gave it up when I got far behind. Haven't opened
Plotinus yet, but should do so soon.

Does anyone else know of groups like this, that read and discuss those
on your list or the like?

By the way, I've been meaning to ask you - what, if any, relation are
you to the composer Sondheim?

Thanks
Theresa