[NetBehaviour] Do we still engage?

max d. well pomodorox at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:45:45 CEST 2013

thank you alan...

i meant to flip the style.
i meant to switch from us generation to young people from today.
why are they still reading/studying
kanthegelmarxderridasartrerussellbadiouzizekpopperwittgensteinjunglacan**
irigaray?

do we still engage?
is it the same for them young people as it is for us?
whats the guidance now?
the inspiration? the information? the comprehension?

what seems to be going on?
what did go on 30 years ago?
just had to forward your thoughts and couldn't let go to share it with
you...

just questions, no answers.

thank you again alan
max

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:00 AM, Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com> wrote:

> Thank you as well. Although maybe flip in the style, I'm concerned about
> the falling-away of depth that seems to be going on - but maybe for most
> people, that kind of depth wasn't important in the first place.
>
> - Alan
>
> On Fri, 21 Jun 2013, max d. well wrote:
>

> > dearest odile,
> >
> > today in my mail i found a catalogue of questions of alan sondheim
> >
> > reading made me think of you
> >
> > studying philosophy and sociology
> > trying to find your way your truth your destination
> > posing your questions
> >
> > nothing to add for me at the moment
> > ? prolly talk when we meet again.
> >
> > gr?ssings to leipzig