[NetBehaviour] Do we still engage?

Johannes Birringer Johannes.Birringer at brunel.ac.uk
Mon Jun 24 19:10:20 CEST 2013

hallo Suzon
you are right (to understand 'engagement' differently, i don't doubt it's possible)
I was trying to see whether the meditation you suggest, dissolving into a Whole
as you said, would work if that Whole, as political economy or ecology, is nether perceivable anymore in its complexity
and eviscerating dominance over us, or has dissolved already as something thinkable or graspable (philosophically
or otherwise analytically), so i wondered what you meant by nuanced engagement in such a moment of stillness,
what it is you perceive, what presence this might be, or what death.
regards
Johannes