[NetBehaviour] their coming

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Mar 4 01:02:35 CET 2013

their coming

http://www.alansondheim.org/nitte1.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/nitte2.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/nitte3.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/nitte4.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/nitte5.png

their coming to get us. their blowing apart when we come.
their all smoke and mirrors. their all liars. their made
out of nothing and that makes them dangerous. their carrying
prions. their carrying guns. their big and carrying. their
weapons carrying. their ahead of destruction. their ahead of
slaughter. their eating and screams. their letting them die.
their making them die. their blowing apart. their spreading
everywhere. their reassemblings. their comings together.
their demanding our deaths. their pains and gruel. their
demanding control. their inflexibility. their commons. their
proper names and commons. their fun-time living. their love
of screams. their loving of everything screams.