[NetBehaviour] Pocket Cinema 2013

netbehaviour netbehaviour at furtherfield.org
Tue Mar 5 16:54:58 CET 2013

Pocket Cinema 2013

For the second year in a row, Bonniers Konsthall is looking for the best
artwork created with and for a mobile phone.

This spring Bonniers Konsthall will once again host last year’s major
film competition Pocket Cinema. The winner will be rewarded with 10 000
SEK and the winning work will be displayed in the Konsthall during
Kulturnatten in Stockholm on April 20th. Last year’s winners Joanna
Vikström and Olle Eriksson presented two small masterpieces in one
minute each. But we are certain that plenty of ideas remain to be
discovered and they are these that we want to see in Pocket Cinema 2013!

The following jury members will judge the 2013 competition:
Sara Arrhenius: director of Bonniers Konsthall
Jeanette Bonnier: founder of Bonniers Konsthall and head of the Maria
Bonnier Dahlin Foundation board
Charlotta Denward: head of production, AB Svensk Filmindustri
Björn Norberg: project manager, Bonniers Konsthall
Axel Petersén: film director and artist
Annika von Hausswolff: artist

Information

By Pocket Cinema we mean moving images that fit into a jacket pocket,
that is, all forms of moving images created by or for mobile phones,
tablet devices or similar technology. Entries should be no longer than
60 seconds and submitted before March 22nd 2013. To read more about
Pocket Cinema and upload your submission, visit:

http://www.bonnierskonsthall.se/en/pocketcinema

Pocket Cinema is supported by AB Svensk Filmindustri and Screen9.

Bonniers Konsthall, Torsgatan 19, Stockholm. T +46 8 736 42 48.
www.bonnierskonsthall.se
Ons - fre | Wed - Fri 12 - 19, lör - sön | Sat - Sun 12 – 17