[NetBehaviour] Chat about tablet phone development March 7 or 8th?

Pollie Barden paba77 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:37:58 CET 2013

Hi All,

Yes! I would be up for that. Dave mention Junaio and another friend
recommends titanium. It would be great to chat and share... etc...

Glad to know not alone in navigating this space. Anyone up for chatting
this Thursday or Friday online? Is anyone else interested besides Chiara,
Dave, Marc? otherwise, take off list?. ;)

Cheers,
Pollie

*To do is to be. -Descartes *
*To be is to do. - Voltaire *