[NetBehaviour] hacked up

aharon aha at aharonic.net
Thu Mar 7 19:39:05 CET 2013

Hiyas,

There is a guy, an art student, from brighton uni who at times finds
himself at the level Hacking a tree.
I asked him, just before Feb art and chat, to come and talk hacking, if he
fancies.. He promised to come and managed not to..

Perhaps, I should take a pick of his hacked tree?
Would that be a, err, hack?

Cheers and all the best!

Aharon
xx