[NetBehaviour] Would like comments in relation to an upcoming talk -

Simon Mclennan mitjafashion at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 13:32:30 CET 2013

The male chicks go
into the grinder alive
this is normal
in the American
meat industry

its a big screw
that moves the 'product'
through fine mesh
to creat the pink
slime
you can fry

Alan the distancing is self evident
This distancing is layered on top of the existing distancing

How we treat animals is a reflection of how we view, and relate to
our world.

The cows are jacked up with machines and men in white coats,
ripped and broken while still alive
as violent as any sadistic torture of a human by a human

I'm so sorry

Really worrying is the statute in America that makes it a federal
crime of terrorism to make any
action that interferes with the 'profits' of the meat and food
industry - as you mentioned.

I think we need to go into some of these practices in the meat
industry..

this way of thinking should be challenged.

Mmm,

got to make art that challenges this

Good luck with the talk

Simon