[NetBehaviour] Diagnosis

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Oct 6 18:17:40 CEST 2013

Diagnosis

approaching the everglades, the city, death, l true On Monday
12th Rabiulawwal 11 AH after an il death, allergic reactions,
threats of physical v that it is lived once; that it is harbored
as a se that wound or illness have no death (i.e. have not that
wounding is continuous the tex 'The mighty element, the fire of
heaven and the st (denuded by sickness as the species slowly
disappea instead we'll foreclose death, cancel it, canc was
localized. What I've called my 'lowtempe ... now know my sick
ness consists in not being a ...is writing itself that illness
which produces n > h\ reveals the body's totality/ vulnerability
(ag A mo of stillness just before the invention of Californ She
is thirteen and a half. She exhibi Every loss loosens the vault
of heavens; every ill Everything motion, sickness of Bodhisa
ttva. I don't know if have any overt illness; after th I mean
this literally; I feel the onset of illness Isn't it al a case
of death, sickness. I'll It is the still which shapes the thing.
The th It's so clear hir a is her wound. It's so clea What's
going death, perhaps bombing, slow attrit Life at the edge is
insipid, Dostoevsky had it rig Psychosomatic sickness ruled out.
stress and depression from ongoing undiagnosed ill The sickness
of Frozen Flesh Ther also the questionable function of my depre
There's stillness; it's always this, and thi Wittgenste for his
wound. content) becomes a frozen signi reverberatin an illness
under observations, a bothersome supple and death, perhaps
humming bombing, slow attriti and single and time, and death,
depression, comp andsoundasmotion,orstillnesstheylyingthereasif
th the same time in the real, my death, however beq corrupt
sequenc death, presence im blackmail, me. death, stress, garbage
bleed, corrode, just like any others, in this stil breath after
or before the wound...what is in bring up these conditions or
death, disease, bruisesir illnessbru ises bruisesir bruises
sprain, by the bi (denuded by illness as the species sl cal or
physio psychologic sickness, or physioi can oc in any chronic or
debilitating wound. catas troph illness or disaster or inert
mountai catatonic is natural order of things; I say category
theory); those symptoms, tinnitus, cattails. in the thick have
developed a myster continue sickness illness convey the effect
of death, wanting you to under creating chaos sickness driving
fauna sick crea chaos illness driving sick cryptographic credit
ho manifest virtual worlds :illness con data Y2K prob exist
mapping routing March 19th death, in war, in wound. There are
stations whic decathects instea we'll foreclose illness cancel
decon struct the wound. i can work through it and dedication
inhabit ing me like a malady; they are denser und valium, dance
under furious death, depression an illness as a gateway to truth
be do not think of stillness and solitude. entity suscept ible
to majo and minor sickness or d eventually succeeds as the
succumbs to illnes everything: death, dream, mense semen, feces,
wo example. To write from a position exhaustion or first became
clear to me that nothin was left of for being illnesses isnt
fury, homelessness, alerts, stress, death, pollu garba death,
stress, noise, pollution, terror give a n to your death, give a
name to your i going and death, perhaps .s bombing, slow attrit
had, in f taken my faculties clear to me nothi heading towar
wound. what a home is, space tha his stdeath, video to his book,
internet to his hoping that his littlest girl would recover from
a hunger, no pain damage, no tears, no death, i am waiting for
my illness i gave my illness to the world i will ride back of my
illness illness across the faces of the world, they illness as
the distraught of the world illness takes hold and disillumin
ates my thought illness this mind going quickly I will beg of
illn death, noise, death, me. and me. death, poll death, pollu
tion, drugs, drugs, pollution, illne death, utter collapse fast
country; FM tuning su wound. The websites went down in New
Orleans; so wound. websites went down New Orleans; so much r
wound....treatment,.. illnessbruises illnesssmshair in death, in
war, in wound. There stations w in open time, there is hunger,
pain, damage, tears in the wind, stillness up here, lots move
ment n incision. this is my life's work under signs o ing of
illness towards death, this phrase the invest honor 1608 14236
innocent 145 hurt terr its final stratum of stwound." just for a
minute want to keep des pair to keep leftover, including traps,
parasites, poisons, tra life parallel to th illness or death or
disint like any other death, compulsion to write, to like sexu
ality, like masochism, like chronic illne lisp you dare call s
that got waylaid to sta ls the oging, death, ility ging, death,
sp magiccard screen carry al Mistakes illness cod me. me. death,
pollution, terror stress, me. me. mean this literally; I feel
onset of death, membranespreads of illnesses o the surface, at
mention colds flus and other illn none of the minority stateof
affairs (re: theory) illnesses mother's death, which has taken a
terr turn my illness is my own nothing, an exercise in futil ity
and the imaginary obsessiveness, irritability, death, hysteria,
ex of perfect freedom, the work of a space upon illne of reading
for the denouement of parsing and the of such illn that the mind
no longer speaks, no of the bygone natural world. It's important
that t of the world, uneasy lies. my illness is deriv other org
ans, unc stdeath, strangeness mothe oud nearing the end o ill
ness out, kill and of kill whispers, nondescri dow philosophy
cannot disregard theory responsive physical mental illness
physio psychological ill nesses, or physio illnesse pillows.
It's almost suffocating. You can smell il pillows. It's almost
suffocating. You can smell il potency gone; the mi evapo rates.
i'm aware of th problem exist mapping routing march 19th illness
d release of the book a the decathecting of illness res ult of
physical ill but it's then that cl reverbemting against the
stillness of the body Not say something about sexuality and
wound. sent, she won't come out, a virtual death, vir v sexu
ality, sickness and masochism. But as we began she won't come
out, a virtual death, vir viral. shriek make their horr way into
the stillness sick ill dis ease sickness illness disease dis eas
sickness and illness on th way so many filter sickness chills
and illness chi and illness chi space, time, motion, stdeath, to
release. An stillness where final Brought Forth ! name hu
stdeath, coldness in preColum bian night must stdeath, the
crowded bars, earsplitting mus an subject of fetishization.
Here, at the perfect suffered allerg ies flare however, ylocal
ized. 'low that beinghuman constitutes an illness from which Net
first, the emphasis a century ago on con the illness is our
wound. the session, I contracted jaundice and possibly ot then
that I heard almost immediately of my mother' ther organ, membr
anespr of illnesses of the there was ayears old to keep the
illusion of il there's questionable function illnesses neur sul
they add sound everywhere in my illness and my ill they are
illnesses, dis/ease. T are hungry for those illnesses which
seem, at time to be broug through illness sickness disease.illn
don't I u thrusting a form of illness or discomfor whether thus
the stdeath, nausee, and stuffing the to comprehend illness as a
symptom, the moment to mighty river but i am illness and sick
ness and real and unreal illnesses, the feeling that de trans
ference. gen sent illness viral. stand imposs used....wound....
useless, boast, corners, illne next never insom useless, boast,
corners, death, next never insom very or on itself, thought"...
she all system a violence smashing unions, taxbreaks the rich,
war, wound. There stations truth. They watching death, unemp
loyed boast, crying, there might read what could be interpreted
as a trop who....wound.... why philosophy cannot disregard
theory responsive will and willing, malady and sickness work
with that one; but it's the illness; i'm sick written under
illness with codeine surrounded by t your death, give a name to
your illness smi your wound. You are sick of existence. You
don't want to be annihilated. | | | | wound ?  ?  ?  ?  wound