[NetBehaviour] These moments (series of ongoing works)

mark.r.hancock mark.r.hancock at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:10:20 CEST 2013

Hi Dave,
Thank you.  The titles are just invocations to bring out some narrative potential in otherwise rather abstract forms. They're open to interpretation though.  I'm interested in that idea of humans finding patterns where there might not be any.

They were created using Blender for the central object, then I imported that into a Processing program.  This was set to respond to some audio and play a short animation, at ehat seemed appropriate moments, I took screengrabs.

Cheers

Mark

Sent from Samsung Mobile