[NetBehaviour] unable to breathe

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Oct 19 11:37:58 CEST 2013

unable to breathe

breathe in worlds, and /*breathing winds*/,
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,
azure give me time and space to breathe in
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,
breathe in and one thing or another will happen,
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there

they breathe in and out hungry for them, one of them crying,
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,
and you say, I could hardly breathe in the breathless zone,
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,
and new, as if I breathe in machine, and breathe with hardship,
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,
and i struggle to breathe in the morning and get repeated headaches;
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,

and breathing in worlds, and /*breathing winds*/,
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,
azure give me time and space to breathe in!
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,
and i'd breathe in oklahoma and i'd sleep in oklahoma
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,
vectors breathing in the gasping space, with poles and polars,
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there,
  and 'false,' false-false and gasping, whenever we breathe out,
and you'll breathe out in a great shout and your name will be there