[NetBehaviour] DVblog back for two weeks

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 16:11:31 CEST 2013

Hi
just a note to say that DVblog will be back for a couple of weeks; Mon 21 - Fri 25th Oct and Mon 28th Oct - Fri 1st Nov.

http://dvblog.org/

We've got some interesting and exciting work showing, so please take a look yourself and also spread the word on whatever networks you use...
We're on the look out for work to show in our next little "season" sometime in the New Year, so do send us links to work you think imght interest us...
michael[at]dvblog[dot]org

cheers
michael & doron