[NetBehaviour] art & chat tonight

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Oct 22 14:31:57 CEST 2013

Thanks aharon,

will be there!

marc
> Hiyas,
>
> Hope you are all well!!
>
> Tonight we'll get together mainly online via
> http://browsermeeting.com at around 20.00
>
> The idea is to hookup with the online performance of the ARPANET dialogues
> on http://readingclub.fr/events/522ee3d89ce713e879000003/info
>
> Following the dialogues, we will discuss the performance on art and chat
> via http://browsermeeting.com
>
> Please note:
> browsermeeting requires Google Chrome 23.+ :(
> We want to use it as a sort of experiment that will hopefully lead to
> developing our own art and chat oriented chat tool requirements..
>
> Cheers and all the best!
>
> Aharon
> xx

--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield