[NetBehaviour] art & chat tonight - details

aharon aha at aharonic.net
Wed Oct 23 12:41:17 CEST 2013

> hmm, nothing happens ... is anyone else in the chat?

Hiyas..

One of the lovely elements when experimenting with technologies is that
they do tend to stop working when needed..

Hence we had an extended text chat after the performance last night -
thanks Helen, Annie and Suzzanna for pointing that possibility out to an
all too often dimhead like me!!
Also, Louis and I had a voice conversation parallel to that text chat..
Here's the recording:
https://archive.org/details/ArtChatOctober2013

Cheers, apologies, thanks and all the best on a clearly and fuzzy morning!!

aharon
xx