[NetBehaviour] Why Microsoft Word (and Adobe, HP, Google, Intel)) must Die

Eduardo Valle dudavalle at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 03:39:26 CEST 2013

Rob , first let me say you are a very good selector , nice links.

But your kind of "funny ironic" answers ... some might say is CYNIC and we know that some persons fell confortable in that situation ...

And the worst is the silence of the others members of the list, that is also syntomatic ...

1) Try to say to a British citizen in the 21st century that only 30% of the population has access to internet ?And that access is very expensive ??? So, be a little more serious on that subject , IT IS AN ABSURD !! No matter if it is "free" or not, because thats another discussion. But worst is a president that blame the others to appear as a "rebel" ...

http://www.itu.int/newsroom/press_releases/2003/30.html

2) Tell a British citizen that his aerospatial program do not exist ??? Maybe is more easy to be """"free"""" with a aerospatial program like that  ...

3) Tell a British citizen that the Internet is his country is dominated by an ICANN filliated that is a foundation of an ex dictator  ?

4) I am being very objective again, WHO WILL DETAIN THE DOMAIN CONTROL AND WHY ON IPV 6 ??? Nobody in the list knows that ? Who are deciding that in each field ?

5) F(r) ee ,  try to think on a  philosophical level, on a consumer level, on an technological level ... and we are not even talking about FINAZISM ...

6) IPV6 is a provisory solution , what is being thought in that sense ???

6) If ICANN servers will move, will move to where ?????