[NetBehaviour] Subject: 36&71

Anthony Stephenson aps0loot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:50:59 CET 2014

- From: Edward Picot <edward at edwardpicot.com>

- I've no idea what 'dromoscopic' means, but ...

The last time I was in London I picked up a book (Negative Horizon, 2006)
by Paul Virilio - someone I had read before - that had a title that I
thought might show me an angle on an earlier painting of mine (Singularity,
1996). "Opposite to the *stroboscopy* which allows us to observe objects
animated by rapid movement, as if they were in slow motion, this
*dromoscopy* displays inanimate objects as if they were animated by a
violent movement."

- *Anthony Stephenson*

http://anthonystephenson.org/