[NetBehaviour] Betreff: More Than Pretty Pictures - conference at the AIAS, AU, Denmark

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Dec 17 11:48:31 CET 2014

Betreff: More Than Pretty Pictures - conference at the AIAS, AU, Denmark
Datum:     Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:57:37 +0000
Von:     Maria Bugge Madsen <mbm at aias.au.dk>

Dear researchers

We kindly inform you of the conference 'More than Pretty Pictures -- The
Aesthetics of Data Representation' 13-16 April 2015 held at Aarhus
Institute of Advanced Studies (AIAS), Aarhus University, Denmark.

Currently we have an *open call for paper proposals* with
deadline *12 January 2015*.

On the conference website, you will find further information about
international key note speakers, programme etc.:
http://www.aias.au.dk/events/more-than-pretty-pictures

You are very welcome to forward the invitation to other researchers,
scholars, PhD students and other relevant persons.

We hope to see you in Aarhus for an inspiring conference.

Kind regards,

Maria Bugge Madsen
Department Secretary and Communications Officer
Direct: +45 871 53595
E-mail: mbm at aias.au.dk

*AIAS, Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies*

Aarhus University

Høegh-Guldbergs Gade 6B, building 1632

8000 Aarhus C__

Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: Logo for Aarhus Universitet