[NetBehaviour] 5 More - Furtherfield¹s Alternative Xmas playlist 2014/5

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Dec 25 12:39:36 CET 2014

Thanks Patrick,

Happy crimbo,

And I'll add your alternatives to my track list & play ;-)

marc
> The Holly and the Ivy - Jon Anderson (Yes)
> Christmas Is Interesting - Jonathan Coulton & John Roderick
> Lumberjack Christmas - Sufjan Stevens
>

> Last Month of the Year - The Blind Boys of Alabama
>
> 					It's Christmas So We'll Stop - Frightened Rabbit
>

> Read More: 50 Alternative Christmas Songs
> <http://mooseradio.com/alternative-christmas-songs/?trackback=tsmclip> |
> http://mooseradio.com/alternative-christmas-songs/?trackback=tsmclip
>

> Read More: 50 Alternative Christmas Songs
> <http://mooseradio.com/alternative-christmas-songs/?trackback=tsmclip> |
> http://mooseradio.com/alternative-christmas-songs/?trackback=tsmclip
>

> On 12/24/14 4:49 PM, "marc garrett" <marc.garrett at furtherfield.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This is one of the alternative mixed Xmas playlists (2014/5) that has
>> been played at Furtherfield .
>>
>> Suggestion 1: Copy & paste into Youtube & then listen.
>>
>> Suggestion 2: Or share your own on here
>>
>> Happy Xmas, or whatever you call it ;-)
>>
>>  From marc, ruth, olga, thea, rich and the rest of the Furtherfield crew
>> and all those we've had the pleasure to know and work with in this
>> dynamic, networked and ever sprawling neighbourhood....
>>
>> Wishing you all well and, Extreme
>> Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> The list
>>
>> On Christmas Day    - Citizen Helene
>> Post Apocalypse Christmas - Gruff Rhys
>> We Three Kings - Hybrid Kids
>> Taking Down The Tree - Tracey Thorn feat. Green Gartside
>> Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis - Tom Waits
>> Christmas Time is Here - Au Revoir Simone
>> Surva (Bulgarian Christmas Ritual) - Balkansky
>> Xmas With Simon (12" Version) - The Fall
>> Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
>> Ding Dong Merrily On High - The Singing Loins
>> Christmas in Heaven - Monty Python
>> Season - The Advisory Circle
>> 50 Words For Snow - Kate Bush
>> Burst Noel - Malcolm Middleton
>> Christmas In Hollis - Run D.M.C.
>> Don't Eat The Yellow Snow - Frank Zappa
>> Dead Ducks - Morgan Fisher
>> All I Want For Chrismas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit - Half Man Half Biscuit
>> Merry Something To You - Devo
>> Walk Out To Winter - Aztec Camera
>> Taking Down The Tree - Low
>> The Wolf and the Woods - Mary Epworth
>> I Won't Be Home for Christmas - Kristeen Young
>> Christmas Time In Motor City - Was (Not Was)
>> Out of winter / waltzing's for dreamers - June Tabor & Oysterband
>> The Christmas Orphan - ohn Shuttleworth
>> Quene Note (English 14th / 15th Century) - English Medieval Wind Ensemble
>> Always Winter Never Christmas -    XTC
>> Here 'Til X-mas - Tuxedomoon
>> There Ain't No Santa Claus On The Evenin' Stage     - Captain Beefheart
>> & The Magic Band
>> Christmas Shoppers' Paradise (2012 - Remaster) - Carter USM
>> Father Christmas - The Kinks
>> Low Carol - The Young Knives
>> Stop The Cavalry - Jona Lewie
>> Christmas Is Going To The Dogs - Eels
>> The Snows They Melt the Soonest - Dick Gaughan
> [...]

--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield