[NetBehaviour] New Year Refractions 1982-2014

Anthony Stephenson aps.net at att.net
Wed Jan 1 22:13:21 CET 2014

New Year Refractions 1982-2014 Anthony Stephenson(2014)
by Anthony Stephenson

As another new year arrives, we are often prone to reflection. But if we take what we see as to what has happened and make an effort to change the vector of its course, is that not more of a refraction?
FULL DESCRIPTION
________________________________

Breaking (literally, de-constructing) a combined sketch (of the effects of leaves on the surface of a pool) and poetry done around 1982 into a series of modified images and captions, the all-at-once of the image now falls more in line with the sequential nature of language - suitable for a medium constructed on language. Audio found on the web was added.
WORK METADATA
________________________________

	* Year Created:2014
	* Submitted to Wednesday Jan 1st, 2014