[NetBehaviour] UpStage 10th Birthday! 9-10 January 2014

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sun Jan 5 12:33:42 CET 2014

A long and harmonious (as well as tactically dissonant of course) choir
of hoorahs for Upstage and all who sail in her on her 10th birthday!

Last year's Cyposium and Upstage festivals offered some of the highlight
art experiences of my year.

I'll be heckling in the audience with the best of them at these
celebrations.

See you there

Happy New Year to all

: )