[NetBehaviour] UpStage 10th Birthday! 9-10 January 2014

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Jan 6 04:14:03 CET 2014

thanks ruth :) we are pretty excited & amazed at reaching 10 years, & we
are delighted to have such enthusiastic & dedicated artists who have
been working away over the holiday period on their shows & presentations.

looking forward to you & any other hecklers who can join the celebrations :)

h : )

helen varley jamieson
helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>
http://www.creative-catalyst.com