[NetBehaviour] Videotage: FUSE Residency Program | Call for Applications

netbehaviour netbehaviour at furtherfield.org
Tue Jan 14 11:54:27 CET 2014

Videotage: FUSE Residency Program | Call for Applications.

Deadline for Applications: (FRI) 14 MAR 2014

Videotage is a non-profit interdisciplinary artists collective that
focuses on the development of video and new media art in Hong Kong. One
of Asia’s first media art organizations, Videotage was founded in 1986
and is funded by the government to cultivate art development and nurture
artists in this swiftly evolving field of art.

Videotage is now accepting applications for our residency programme
FUSE. We would like to invite local and international artists/ curators/
researchers/ engineers/ bloggers/ environmentalists/ activists
interested in the field of media art to submit proposals for creative
and cutting-edge projects to be completed between 2014-16 to facilitate
the development of new media art.

Since 2004, Videotage’s unique residency programme FUSE has brought
together individuals and groups from the fields of art, engineering and
science, with the aim to explore the synergy between divergent modes of
knowledge production. We encourage the realization of ideas through
FUSE, which provides active production support and offers space for
presentation and sharing. FUSE is also a platform for overseas artists
to work with local artists, in order to facilitate exchange and develop
projects in a local context.

More info
http://videotage.org.hk/project/videotage_fuse_residency2014_15/