[NetBehaviour] Public Dialog from the Cybermind Conference, 1996

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jan 15 22:24:07 CET 2014

Will have to look at that! Yes, their own genre - as did IRC at the time,
and newsgroups, which often had their own ecologies - for example that of
Doctress Neutopia. This is a pretty much undocumented history/artworld/s
of the Net, and for me at least, has a lot to do with the background to
artists such as myself, possibly mez, and even the plays/events that go on
in virtual worlds.

Thanks!, Alan