[NetBehaviour] "Balloon" and "Vita Cyberformativa" perform for Art's Birthday 17 January

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Jan 16 23:56:02 CET 2014

The UpStage birthday was last week, but the celebrations continue with
the annual Art's Birthday event taking place around the world today, *17
January*. Two of the shows from our birthday celebrations will be
reperformed, so if you missed them last week, now is your chance to see
these great live shows:

9.30pm CET 17 January:*/Balloon/*
find your local time here <http://tinyurl.com/lqx9ox4>
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE STAGE <http://upstage.org.nz:8083/stages/balloon>**
*NOTE: we recommend that you load the stage 10 or 15 minutes before
show-time*, as there is quite a bit of media and if you miss the
beginning, you may not get everything.

10pm CET 17 January:*/**/**/**Vita cyberformativa/*
find your local time here <http://tinyurl.com/mzbku87>
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE STAGE
<http://upstage.org.nz:8083/stages/VitaCyberformativa>