[NetBehaviour] Code Is Not Literature

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Jan 31 09:12:01 CET 2014

Short list! seriously, there must be numbers of people we know nothing
about, the world is huge, experimentation goes on everywhere; when I'm at
ELO etc. it's pretty much the same names...

Seriously, one of the countries that interest me at the moment is Estonia
- does anyone know of experimental work there?

- Alan