[NetBehaviour] touchscreens & tablets

Cym Net cymnet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:37:00 CET 2014

Hello Helen, making something for a touch screen is not so complicated.
What do you need?

You can program in the same way as you would do for the mouse, only instead
of a mouse you touch directly on the screen. (The monitor knows where you
touched it, the same as if a mouse would click there). Just make sure that
you make the buttons a little bit bigger, so it is easier to click on them
with fingers. And be aware that you don't have the 'mouse-down' moment. The
moment you touch the screen is the 'mouse-release' moment.

Best, Cym