[NetBehaviour] update!! [Fwd: art & chat - a gentle reminder #2]

aharon aha at aharonic.net
Tue Mar 25 15:02:27 CET 2014

Hiyas,

Just got new info:

A co-working space people will be hailing in from Brasilia..

Sounds pretty full on for tonight (see bellow..).. ;)

Cheers!

Aharon
xx

Subject: art & chat - a gentle reminder #2
From:    "aharon" <aha at aharonic.net>
Date:    Tue, March 25, 2014 03:33
To:      artnchat at digihub.org.uk

Hiyas!

Hope this finds you all well indeed!

following last month's art and chat, here's the text chat:
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/febfebanc

March edition will include:

http://isabelaribeirocout.wix.com/ilustracao

and

http://www.subsoloamarelo.blogspot.com.br/

If there is time, Aharon - that's me - will talk re:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/communitybox-exchanges-palestine

and or

if, imagination, searching and violence of power, in relation to visiting
treblinka and majdanek recently...
eg:
http://aharonic.net/blog/do-imagination-as-it/

March 2014 Art & Chat is on Tuesday from 18.00ish at the fusebox on level
4, new england house..

If you fancy getting time to present/share some of your own
thoughts/works/projects/etc. - will be fab if you can let me know via
email or the form on digihub.org.uk

Cheers and all the very best!!

Aharon
xx