[NetBehaviour] [Fwd: [unSYSTEM] INTRODUCING NEALS: THE MOVIE]

ahanon aha at aharonic.net
Wed Nov 5 15:27:40 CET 2014

Hiyas,

Might interest some in here..?

Cheers!

ajaronon
xx

Subject: [unSYSTEM] INTRODUCING NEALS: THE MOVIE
From:    "Jason King" <beinghomelessisnotacrime at gmail.com>
Date:    Wed, November 5, 2014 09:32
To:      "System undo crew" <unsystem at lists.dyne.org>

Hey everyone,

So, for the past year I've been helping my good friend Bryce Case, aka YT
Cracker work on a not-so-dystopian, hacker, "hiphopera". It's called
INTRODUCING NEALS  and it's not just an album, we're making it into a
feature length animated film.

The subject matter is highly relevant to a lot of what is discussed in here
daily. Government corruption, corporate greed, and the surveillance state.
And the soundtrack is really awesome.

Anyway, we just launched on indiegogo. you can get to the campaign directly
by going to introducingneals.com

Or if you prefer, the intro animated video can be watched here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCyFdGOdiUw

Thanks everyone.

Jason