[NetBehaviour] zing zinga

Simon Mclennan mclennanfilm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:20:11 CET 2014

The springs and the drums create the delay effect, and phasing - I assume. Maybe I assume wrongly.
I lied about my reverb unit - it has a spring in there - twangggggggg - that’s why I bought it - and the valves. You see
I like my sound to be cranky, crackly and not created by digital effects. See Link Wray, 1950s tech. Je prefer.