[NetBehaviour] A local web - article from Rhizome

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 04:18:09 CET 2014

I have issues with thinking about any network node as a "place". To me,
physical places are static. You know where they are and there are a finite
number of ways to get there. Network nodes aren't static and the ways to
get there evolve and change constantly. Attempting to consider network
nodes as "places" suggests a complete misunderstanding of what network
nodes are and how they exist.

I'm not sure what your thoughts about web as "place" has to do with mesh
networks. You're not giving up a lot of info.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Rob Myers <rob at robmyers.org> wrote:

Pall Thayer
artist
http://pallthayer.dyndns.org