[NetBehaviour] A local web - article from Rhizome

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Fri Nov 14 11:29:01 CET 2014

AND...
I recently saw Danja Vasiliev and Teresa Dillon present Superglue which
adds in another layer to the mesh network tools - local servers, with
webpage building tools. http://superglue.it/

Really looking forward to playing around with these (ideally with a
group of other curious types) to see what it feels like, and what
difference it makes to have your own server built into a plug, plugged
in next to the kettle.

I don't know if I am blowing their cover by saying that it seems to me
that this is a stealth net artwork - masquerading as a startup company.