[NetBehaviour] Omega Point

Joel Weishaus joelweishaus at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 00:21:42 CET 2014

This has been around for about 20 years, when Roger Penrose proposed it,
and later Stuart Hameroff, an anesthesiologist, became aware of it, and
developed it further.
Hameroff has been hammered by physicists, because they see the brain as
too wet and noisy for quantum vibrations; and by neuroscientists who are
protecting their theories, which are no where near explaining
consciousness, which they call the "hard problem." Scientists shutter
when someone proposes that consciousness is universal.

-Joel