[NetBehaviour] a graduate art history class examines city college's art collection

michael szpakowski michael at dvblog.org
Sat Nov 15 21:16:10 CET 2014

Hi Joelit's difficult to reply without sounding pretentious. I *think* what I do is to look at things which interest me ( and some of these things are themselves cultural in nature, but not all) and to make things which feel, somehow, *true*.From another direction it has occured to me recently that everything I've made over the last 14/15 years resembles by analogy  zuihitsu - an anthology of (extremely loosely) connected pieces united perhaps only by the personality and interests of their maker.Any more than that I think it's for someone else to say, but thanks for asking. I really appreciate your interest!warmest wishesmichael