[NetBehaviour] c

simon longo simonlongo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:27:41 CET 2014

Is funny, interesting how one can continue a conversation with another
while travelling, changing places, even through different countries and
different local times, one can be absorbed into a conversation while the
landscape continuously changes and both interlocutors moves at different
speed in different locations, is like a new space is available for the two
interlocutors, while another space is where the two are physically present,
I just though about this while I was travelling through countries while
continuing a conversation with my girlfriend she was also travelling at the
same time in different places...

Skype: Dithernoise
www.simonlongo.com
www.dithernoise.net