[NetBehaviour] Some recommendations…

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sat Nov 29 18:12:30 CET 2014

Some recommendations…

There can be no peace until...
https://twitter.com/maccullt

I Am Alive: evocative super 8 film of 90's road protests set to music &
poetry
https://vimeo.com/32915202

Explore Chernobyl like never before, courtesy of a drone
http://www.dailydot.com/lol/chernobyl-drone/

Hacktivists Get Serious with Remote Code Malware.
http://research.zscaler.com/2014/11/defaced-websites-leading-to-dokta-chef.html

#Ferguson's street art is having world-wide impact.
https://twitter.com/thereaIbanksy

Play Your Place – Play the Web We Want
http://localplay.org.uk/blog/play-your-place-play-the-web-we-want/

(Below is especially notable, because when we had our warehouse space,
and room for artists to stay on residences — squirrels hijacked Rachel
Beth Egenhoefer’s room while she was staying in 2008.)

School playground evacuated over 'unusually aggressive' grey squirrel
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/school-playground-evacuated-over-unusually-aggressive-grey-squirrel-9891865.html