[NetBehaviour] where arts graduates end up

aharon aha at aharonic.net
Wed Oct 22 14:44:03 CEST 2014

> “the fantasy of future earnings in the arts cannot justify the high
> cost of degrees.”
>
> Oh neoliberal educational institutions, how successfully you have
> propagated your ideology. Even your critics speak your language.

True indeed, though the graph has perhaps a few elements that in and of
themselves both critique and submit to the neolib ideaology.. for
example, "not in labo(u)r force", yes, we can be "outside" the labour
market - however, the category in and of itself, orients towards a work,
job, labour ideological assumption...

Cheers Dave for sharing the link!!

have fun!

ahanonexxx